Supercomputing Center, Korea Institute of Science and Technology Information
KISTI Supercomputing Center is one of the leading supercomputing centers in Korea (http://www.ksc.re.kr/eng/). Newly installed computer ranked at No. 14 on TOP500 in November, 2009. We are searching for a postdoctoral researcher to work on developing a highly scalable scientific code. Research interest includes
- Developing and implementing parallel algorithms
- Performance optimization for distributed shared memory architecture and hybrid architecture
- Performance modeling and prediction
Ph.D. is required in applied mathematics, computer science, computational science, or a closely related field. The successful candidate should be able to program in C++ and C, and in parallel programming using MPI and OPENMP on UNIX environment. The current focus of the computational algorithms is on molecular dynamics simulation. Computational fluid dynamics is also of interest.
Please send your curriculum vitae with list of publications and references to Dr. Kwang Jin Oh (email@example.com).
- Postdoctoral Researcher, The University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA July 10th, 2011
- Postdoctoral Fellowship in Nanotechnology, Northwestern University April 26th, 2011
- Faculty Positions in Biomedical Research, McGill University, Canada April 12th, 2011
- Postdoctoral Position in Cortical Neurophysiology, University of Oregon USA March 31st, 2011
- Postdoctoral Research Associate-Molecular Biology March 31st, 2011