PhD studentship: NSF fellowships, research assistantships and teaching assistantships
The Department of Physics & Astronomy at the University of Wyoming has NSF Fellowships, research assistantships and teaching assistantships available for graduate students to pursue PhD degrees in both theoretical and experimental condensed matter and materials physics.
To apply: see link at http://faraday.uwyo.edu/grad/
- 8 PhD Scholarships at (GIGA) German Institute of Global and Area Studies March 30th, 2011
- Curtin International Postgraduate Research Scholarships, Australia March 22nd, 2011
- PhD fellowships from Singapore-MIT Alliance for Research and Technology March 18th, 2011
- PhD Position: the Making of Popular Music in 20th Century Southeast Asia March 16th, 2011
- PhD Studentship in Children`s Critical Care at Liverpool John Moores University March 15th, 2011