An Erasmus Mundus Course in Sustainable Forest and Nature Management
The global demand for forest and nature resources and the pressures on the natural environment seem to continue to increase. The need to ensure the sustainability of natural resources for future generations has never been greater.
Next Deadline: 3 May 2010
The MSc Course in Sustainable Forest and Nature Management (SUFONAMA) is a two-year world-class integrated course aimed at qualifying graduates to deal with the enormous challenges in sustainable management of natural resources. Five of the best European universities within this field are organising the course.
The Master Course
The Master Course is organized by a Consortium which involves five institutions:
- University of Copenhagen, Danish Centre for Forest, Landscape and Planning, Copenhagen, Denmark;
- Bangor University, School of the Environment and Natural Resources, Bangor, Wales, United Kingdom;
- University of Goettingen, Faculty of Forestry and Forest Ecology, Goettingen, Germany;
- Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Southern Swedish Forest Research Centre, Alnarp, Sweden;
- University of Padova, College of Agriculture, Padova, Italy.
All SUFONAMA modular activities are completed in English. Due to the one-year Course components, SUFONAMA encourages its student body to engage in local language studies available at all the partner institutions. The total students population is expected to be 150.
For more details information, click here
- Xerox Technical Minority Scholarship for Students in Technical Disciplines September 24th, 2011
- Fulbright U.S. Student Scholarship in Social Science, Humanities July 11th, 2011
- Graduate International Scholarship for Womens, International Peace Scholarship Fund, USA and Canada July 10th, 2011
- Federal Perkins Loans for Undergraduate, Vocational and Graduate Students March 31st, 2011
- Brookes Academic Excellence Scholarship 2010-2011 March 30th, 2011