College Scholarships by AXA Foundation
AXA Achievement is a multi-faceted scholarship program, awarding scholarships on the national and local levels. It includes:
- AXA Achievement Scholarship in association with U.S. News & World Report provides $670,000 in annual scholarships to youth throughout the nation. Fifty-two scholarship recipients, known as AXA Achievers, are selected — one from each state, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico.
- AXA Achievement Community Scholarship Program provides advice and access to young people and their parents, right in the local communities where AXA people live and work. Up to $750,000 awarded.
- AXA Day of Service Our annual, nationwide volunteer event involving AXA people in projects at nonprofit organizations that help youth achieve.
- AXA Family Scholarship provides scholarships for children of AXA employees and financial professionals.
AXA Achievement has awarded over $18.5 million in scholarships to more than 3,900 students since it launched in 2003, making AXA Equitable one of the nation’s largest corporate providers of scholarships.
Eligible students are encouraged to apply for all AXA Achievement scholarships. However, they may receive only one AXA Achievement scholarship.
Further AXA Scholarships information and application:
- Siemens Competition Scholarships – Math, Science and Technology Competition for High School Students July 9th, 2011
- Scholarships for High School Seniors Entering College by U.S. Department of Education March 31st, 2011
- Federal Perkins Loans for Undergraduate, Vocational and Graduate Students March 31st, 2011
- Academic Competitiveness Grants (ACG) for First-Year and Second-Year College Students March 24th, 2011
- Financial Aid by U.S. Department of Education for Paying for College March 24th, 2011